One of the things that laundry service owners should be concerned about is preventive maintenance. It is the job of laundry equipment services to take on the task of maintaining their equipment.
Maintaining your laundry equipment for commercial use is essential but that doesn’t mean that it has to cause you a headache. Among the things that can cause stress is the unavailability of commercial dryer parts, which could take days or weeks to acquire.
When it comes to preventive maintenance, your commercial dryer will undergo the following procedures.
Preventive Maintenance For The Dryers
- Disassembly of dryer with extensive cleaning of lint or debris
- Checking of belts, burner assemblies, bearings, blowers, drive trains, gaskets, gas valves, wiring harness and controls, and switches
- Lubrication and doing some necessary adjustments
- Replacement of drive belts, lint screens, and tiny miscellaneous parts
- Performing routine checks for gas leaks
Preventive Maintenance For The Ironer
- Completion and thorough inspection of parts for the entire operation
- Inspection and testing of utilities
- Lubrication of grease joints
- Inspection and testing of blower assembly, burner assembly, electric controls, and safety switches
- Inspection and testing of the drive train
Preventive Maintenance For The Washer
- Checking of computer switches, drain assemblies, door seals, handles, mounting studs, motors, fuses, solenoid valves, and washer belts if operating well
If you own a laundry equipment service, then you must be aware that some of the commercial dryer parts can break down in time. Therefore, you need to acquire professional service from licensed technicians in the business.
Regardless if you are just running a laundromat service or dry cleaning, or just managing a small facility in an apartment building or dormitory, it is crucial to keep your equipment in top condition.
Expert technicians will be able to provide the most qualified service with more industry experience. You will also be able to acquire a selection of guaranteed commercial dryer parts readily available to suit your needs.
When you have your own team of laundry equipment maintenance, then you can ensure that the service you are giving should be next to none. You can even manage it and become more in control as opposed to turning it over to someone else.
When it comes to owning a laundry equipment service facility, you have all the responsibility that goes along with the process of control. Thus, it is your responsibility to ensure the process of good housekeeping, facilities management staff, and maintenance procedures are in place.
You can ensure that the services you are providing would satisfy the needs of your clients by partnering with laundry equipment maintenance providers in your area. This can free you from all the other tasks that you need to do to keep your property running smoothly.
This will also make your clients and your staff happy because your facility only requires fewer people to be assigned to manage the quality of your services.