There is nothing wrong with being trendy. In fact, so many people find it part of their lifestyle to be fashionable. This should also hold true when they handle things at home, including their own laundry equipment.
Among the things that matters to consumers is that the equipment matches in color or style. In some instances, they find it necessary to replace the dryer as well when the washing machine is already beyond repair. They would rather buy the two together.
For this reason, many people would consider Speed Queen commercial washer and dryer to match their lifestyle. This match is the best, even though they are on the more expensive side.
- Both machines are made in the United States
- Front loaders are great at cleaning, water efficient, and gentle on fabrics
- Excellent at extracting water to shorten the dryer time
- The dryer also has a moisture sensor in lieu of the thermostat
- The moisture sensor detects the dampness of the loads accurately and shuts off the machine as soon as the laundry is already dry
There might also be some other points that you need to consider, such as those that are not in favor of the Speed Queen commercial washer and dryer combination.
- The washer claims a capacity of 3.4 cubic feet, while the dryer only has 7 cubic feet, which is the smallest in the industry
- The washer and dryer pair can’t be stacked
- Such a pair is an expensive combination
Nevertheless, you can look for more details regarding the Speed Queen commercial dryer and washer to justify such claims.